Just listened to Paul Selig’s audio from Tuesday’s “Beyond the Ordinary Show” (John Burgos) and amazingly, he hits exactly the same points that I mentioned in my last post on these erratic energies that are affecting us; and it also expands on my previous posting (May 10th, 2019) pertaining to Selig’s latest book on the Upper World frequency which he (as channel) refers to as “the Upper Room”.
Basically again I’m just sharing the info I run across and providing access to the various sources of higher-frequency connections that are shifting us collectively and/or personally higher as we allow it.
You can form your own opinions of the sources and materials provided. I’m not hard-selling anything—just making it available. If something mentioned here resonates with you then it provides a starting point for your own further pursuit.
That being said, here is my take on this particular Paul Selig BTO talk:
- How you serve is how you are most fully expressed as your True Self.
- Our main problem as a collective consciousness is that we feel disconnected from our true Divinity, and we fail to recognize that same Divinity exists in ALL things.
- As we live our lives in FEAR we stay in pure survival mode, fearfully separating ourselves from others and from the world around us.
- What we are experiencing at present is the cleaning out of our old energies (memories) so we can shift higher in frequency and become our TRUE DIVINE SELF.
- To release those stagnant and repressed energies, we must allow our old wounds to surface for re-examination from a more mature (less reactive) perspective so we then gain greater understanding of the learning opportunities each one provided to better understanding our own abilities, capabilities, and expanded awareness.
- “Your experience will now be formed by your higher level of consciousness and likewise, you will project that higher consciousness (energies and perspective) into your world. You lift higher whatever you encounter.”
- “Humanity is having a reckoning—and it’s a reckoning of the facing of oneself and one’s creations, and that everything that is known or created in fear must be re-known or recreated now in a higher way.”
- Now is a time of great opportunity—the opportunity for change—BIG change. But we have to seize the opportunity to change or we will simply be left further behind because of our inclinations to default to previously set behavior patterns and to set ways of perceiving ourselves interacting with our world and with each other.
- In essence we are re-birthing ourselves to a higher-frequency existence; and it is not pleasant to go through those labor pains of birthing ourselves anew.
- We all are presently going through this unpleasant process that forces us to re-examine everything we once believed about ourselves—believed about who we were as loving human beings and about why we exist—even believed about how others were either important to us or not important to us.
- The masquerade ball is now over, and we are being forced to DROP OUR MASKS; and when that happens we will simply be exposed for who we really are—standing there in all our nakedness—all our flaws—all our prejudices—all our imperfections—standing there not only in front of all others who might judge us—but mainly standing there in front of that reflective mirror to truly see ourselves for who we are pretending to be in our own judgments, and then to let it all go—let it go so that we can be our True Divine Selves without the ego attachment to superficial values and the need for social conformity. It’s not easy to stand naked in front of the mirror and really like what you see, but if all that you see in that mirror is Divine and ALL is simply another form of Divinity expressed in a more unique manner, then it is much easier to like it—and to love ourselves.
- We are undergoing a process of personal destabilization to re-set our balance and comfort levels to a new higher frequency.
- Do your best. Release your fear.
- Release old wound energies. And allow this turbulent ocean of energy to wash over you, toss you about, and swirl you to wherever you next need to be.
- The only thing we know for certain is that we won’t be the same being that we were prior to embarking on these churning seas.
I guess the only real solace I can personally offer is that you are not alone in feeling this inner turmoil—we all are going through this re-creation process in our own ways. Even Selig and Burgos both said that they were not having a ‘fun time’ during all this tumultuousness. And I’m certainly not either. So again, if you are feeling destabilized (and Selig just said that he was feeling destabilized himself) know that you aren’t alone in this. It’s just something we all have to endure until the storm has passed. You simply have to ride it out.
My suggestion is that pen and paper may help to get your inner thoughts out for more thorough examination. You might try journaling to get better connected to what you are feeling and thinking day by day; or even to help release those unpleasant memories that might arise or to curb your too-active mind that won’t allow you some inner peace.
Put it on the page under your hand, and get it out of your head. It helps. Does for me.