Saw a great image on Facebook this morning, and it reminded me to clear my mind of those less-than-desirable thoughts over our present political situations, including the latest presidential chicanery.
I need to keep those negative suggestions for remediating the overall situation out of my head now and always. They are not helpful to me or to the state of our nation as it struggles to recognize the constitutional threat so blatantly declaring dictatorial powers over freedom of press, judicial branches, and foreign policy.
So what is helpful in that regard?
That’s a really good question.
- I think TRUTH would be extremely helpful to the overall situation—if we could be certain what that TRUTH actually was.
- I think being aware of how easily some people allow themselves to be manipulated by others, would be helpful to them, but then they would also have to be willing to NOT be so easily manipulated the next time. That takes remedial work.
- I think training people to think independently of public opinion in general and use critical analysis skills to assess situations that actually affect them, would be very effective to determining that truth. But people would have to want to think for themselves—and not everyone does.
That’s probably the hardest aspect for me to understand. Blindly believing a pathological liar and the news network that promotes his propagandistic tripe, is NOT helpful (and is almost beyond my capability to comprehend why that is happening), but then THAT is why I need to clear my mind, because as the image above reminds me, “with our thoughts, we make the world.”
And the world engulfing us at present—the one that I’m trying so hard not to have negative thoughts about, is the world in which we live.
But it is NOT the world I wish to manifest for myself or “make” with my thoughts, nor is it the world I want to call MY creation.
So what should I be thinking?
- We need broad-based discussion on constitutional rights and liberties.
- We need social media groups to declare secure information zones for TRUTH and FAIRNESS in advertising.
- We need to get Big-Money out of the political process—all aspects of it. Even net neutrality is under assault by Big-Money interests as led by the White House.
- We need congressional protection for consumer-protection groups.
- We need people who are actually willing to stand up to power and say “NO! Not on my watch!” We don’t need congress members who instead cater to their well-endowed donor list, because if you can be bought—you shouldn’t be in congress.
The world I wish to manifest is a fair and equitable place with equal opportunity for everyone, just as our United States constitution demands. Oh wait, …that means there is already a legally binding document in place to provide lawful actions and treatment for all citizens?
Maybe we just need some folks with the courage to enforce it.
So what I should be thinking is that we DO have those people right here, right now who are enforcing our US Constitution and protecting all of our rights as US citizens and who are removing threats to our nation and to our liberties.
In other words: Go Mueller!
But please do it soon to help create our better world. It’s hard to hold a higher state of mind in the present one.